Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Legends are the spice of the universe, Mr. Data.

So I dug up some photos f some cards I made in 2009. My mom and I went on a mother-daughter weekend to Tupelo, MS and rented a hotel suite and made cards all weekend! It was super fun and we were very productive! I found this cute paper with these 40s/50s flapper women on it at a little scrapbooking store in Tupelo. Below are the photos of what I did with some of the paper. I forget what company made the paper, but if I remember I'll post it up here later on. I used black and cocoa CTMH ink to edge the paper and used generic ribbon, buttons and adhesive pearls. The patterned, black and red papers were all corresponding sheets I bought along with the flapper girl paper. I have made a few sets of cards (for gifts) with this paper and given some away as birthday and thinking of you cards. I am now hoarding the few that are left becuase they are so flippin-flappin cute!
.


I havn't run across anyone else who sells this paper nor have I seen any other cards or scrapbook pages with it. If anyone knows where to get more, that would be wonderful becuase I'd buy it all!! It is probably my favorite paper I have ever bought!

If you have made anything similar to this, please link it up so I can look! I'd love to see other designs with this 40s/50s sort of feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment